This little article was sent to me by a fellow member of my home group. I thought I would publish it as there is some very cool little sayings in here. I especially like #15. Share and enjoy.
1} God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
2) Dear God, I have a problem, it’s me
3) Growing old is inevitable, growing UP is optional.
4) There is no key to happiness. The door is always open. ‘
5) Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
6) Do the math count your blessings.
7) Faith is the ability to not panic.
8) Laugh every day it’s like inner jogging.
9) If you worry, don’t pray. If you pray…don’t worry
10) As a child of God, prayer is kinda like calling home everyday.
11) Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape
12) The most important things in your home are the people.
13 When we get tangled Up in our problems, be still, God wants us to
be still so He can untangle the knot.
14) A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15} He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16) We do not remember days, but moments. Life is moving too fast
So enjoy our precious moments.
17) Talking is sharing. Listening is caring.
18) Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise it’s just
19) It’s all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again.
Just be sure to flush when you are done.
20) Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you’re seeking require courage and risk taking.
21) Learn from the turtle, it only makes progress when it sticks out